- Over 13 years of real estate brokerage experience
- RE/MAX Horizons Realty agent since 1996
- Brokered over 900 successful commercial and residential transactions
- One of the top real estate agents in the State of Florida
Licenses and Industry Training
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Florida and Alabama
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Top Sales Leader for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 at RE/MAX Horizons Realty in Pensacola, FL
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Member
- RE/MAX Platinum Club
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- Pensacola Christian College Campus Church
- International Federation of Christians and Jews, Benefactor
- International Center For Law and Justice, Benefactor
- World Vision Program, Multiple Child Sponsor
- Children’s Miracle Network, Benefactor portion of every sale commission
- RE/MAX Horizons Realty—Member Pensacola Area Chamber of Commerce
- RE/MAX Horizons Realty—Member Perdido Area Chamber of Commerce
- RE/MAX Horizons Realty—Member Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
Kenneth’s specialty is selling real estate, and his services are not limited by transaction size or property type. Most of Kenneth’s transactions are mid-range residential homes; however, he is adept at handling any type transaction. As a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, his training will be greatly beneficial in disposing of distinguished luxury properties. Conversely, as a Certified Commercial Investment Member, his training will enable the proper presentation of commercial assets.
RE/MAX Horizons Realty. If you’ve ever seen our signs or advertisements which proclaim, “No One Sells More Real Estate Than RE/MAX,” this proclamation holds true. The reason for this is commitment. At RE/MAX Horizons Realty, we maintain a standard of hiring only full time associates. To assure increased commitment, we maintain an office structure that embodies the atmosphere of business partners where associates share a Pro Rata portion of all office expenses, which means if we aren’t producing, we are losing money. The results of this commitment speak for themselves. According to the National Association of Realtors, the average real estate agent closes 10 transaction sides yearly. In our office for year 2008, we are projecting an average of 21 transactions sides per agent – more than twice the national average.
Community and Charitable Concerns
Having moved to Pensacola at an early age, Kenneth ensures Pensacola’s preservation by giving back to the community and being involved. Kenneth believes in the simple philosophy that holds true in every walk of life, “if we always give more than we take we will never run out of resources.” World Vision, the Children’s Miracle Network, The International Federation of Christians and Jews and the International Center for Law and Justice present an easy venue to make a dramatic difference in the lives of those less fortunate. Kenneth participates as a perpetual benefactor in each of these.
Being effectively part of the community is very important to Kenneth and RE/MAX. This produces not only a healthy environment for Pensacola and our Country, but also complements a detailed market knowledge that both Kenneth and RE/MAX represent for all of the Northwest Florida Panhandle. By staying earnest in the community, Kenneth is better able to perform well for his clients.
Kenneth’s real estate methods include continuing education courses that are above and beyond the minimum state requirements for continuing Florida and Alabama Real Estate classes. As a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS), Kenneth has obtained two of real estate’s most distinguished designations.
Performing for his clients is Kenneth’s concern. One of his philosophies toward real estate and his clients is that a major part of being successful is simply “being there.” Having systems in place to ensure the service wheel is continually turning keeps Kenneth’s clients satisfied. Another of Kenneth’s crucial operating components is constant communication. Kenneth makes continuous efforts to keep his clients informed as to what to expect from the buying or selling process.
To this day, Kenneth has had over 900 successful transactions, which means quality experience. He strongly believes his experience in real estate will foresee and more importantly avoid real estate potholes long before they occur.